Fall brings brightly colored leaves, cooler temperatures and Raritan Headwaters’ annual Old-Fashioned Country Fair!
Since 1980, Old-Fashioned Country has heralded the start of autumn and thousands of guests visit Fairview Farm for RHA’s annual community event.
Entrance fee is $25 per car.
Some of the highlights of this year’s Fair include:
- Live Music by Cirotti Trio
- Clydesdale Rides/ Wagon Rides
- Food by BEX Eatery and frozen treats by Penguin Ice Cream
- Children’s Games and Activities featuring pumpkin painting, clean river race game and scarecrow dressings
- Local artisans and farmers sharing and selling their wares
- Fly Fishing Demonstrations by RHA’s own Director of Policy, Bill Kibler
And much, much more!
Proceeds from this annual event support RHA’s mission to protect the water in our rivers, our streams and our homes through environmental education, community well testing, stream monitoring and cleanup, research, and open space preservation. The watershed region we protect, located in Hunterdon, Morris and Somerset Counties provides clean water for over 1.8 million people in New Jersey and is an area of extraordinary natural beauty, wildlife habitat, and notable historic and cultural resources.