Help us make a difference!
We are asking you to support our continued success in protecting the
land and clean water we each depend on.
A gift to our year-end appeal will ensure critical natural resources remain intact, and our
communities are healthy places to live, work, and play.
With the support of individual contributions this past year we…
- traveled to 27 schools to deliver our STEM-based stream ecology program
- preserved 16 acres of critical watershed lands along the South Branch Raritan River
- released the annual Upper Raritan Stream Report Card now available on our website
- watchdogged the toxic chemical cleanup at the Hercules site in Roxbury, headwaters of the Black River
- certified Fairview Farm as a “Monarch Waystation”
- developed a watershed management plan with partners for Budd Lake, source of the South Branch Raritan River
- opened a new South Branch office in Darts Mill to better serve well test participants
- created a climate dashboard on our website to present real-time data at 5 stream sites
- defended a court decision to uphold the DEP’s C1 classification – 600 miles of stream received greater protection – a victory for clean water and citizen science!