APRIL 17, 2021 | 9am – 12pm
It only takes three hours to make a big impact.
Things to know before registering
Each participant must provide their name and contact information and agree to follow our safety protocols, including wearing a mask and social distancing.
- During registration you will be asked to agree to our Volunteer Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement. A parent/guardian must agree to these documents for minors.
- The number of participants will be limited to adhere to current State and CDC mandates for outdoor group gatherings. Some sites will fill quickly.
- All participants must be preregistered.
- There will be no walk-in registration in 2021.
- Safety Protocols
How to register
- View Map below. Select a site close to where you live.
Sites with these icons are open for registrations.
Site with these icons are full/reserved.
Click on a blue icon to reveal details about the site. Click on “more info” to register. (view large map)
- On the registration page, fill out the form and select your site number. If you do not remember your site number go to the map and click on the site. On the top of the pop-up is the site number.
- If you have questions you may reach the Stream Cleanup Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.