Registration for 2019 is now open!
Fresh air, muddy feet and new friends are all part of what makes our Nature Day Camp so special!
Each summer, children ages 3 to 13 come to Fairview Farm Wildlife Preserve in Bedminster, where 170 acres of forests, meadows, streams and a pond invite young explorers outdoors.
Each day at Nature Day Camp is a unique experience. Structured and unstructured play time allow children to interact on their own terms with nature. Curiosity and wonder are encouraged, and our activities, crafts, games and storytelling provide positive outdoor experiences and memories that last a lifetime!
- We offer nine Monday-through-Friday day camps in July and August for children ages 3 to 13.
- Our friendly camp counselors are First Aid and CPR certified.
- Campers should dress for outdoor play and bring a change of clothes (including a bathing suit), a nut-free lunch and snack, and a reusable water bottle. Bug spray and sunscreen should be applied at home, and tick checks performed at home at the end of each day.
- Camp is held rain or shine! We have plenty of indoor education space, but kids should be sure to bring a raincoat and boots for outdoor fun on rainy days.
- Once children are registered, parents/guardians will receive an emergency contact and allergy form to complete for each camper.
- Need-Based Scholarships are available, contact us for an application
- Teen helpers are needed each session. A great way to earn community service hours and have fun! Please contact us to find out more information. Camp alumni are encouraged to apply!
Discounts: Receive a $25 discount for each additional sibling or week of camp! Enter Promo Code “FAMILY” during registration to redeem your sibling and additional week discounts!
For more information, contact Director of Education, Lauren Theis
Honey Bees (Ages 3 to 4): Multiple Weeks, 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Red Squirrels (Ages 5 to 6): Multiple Weeks, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Tree Frogs (Ages 7 to 10): Multiple Weeks, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Farm Camp (Ages 10 to 12): July 8-12, 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Garden Camp (Ages 5-10): July 29-August 2, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Photo Camp (Ages 10-13): August 5-9, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Drawing in Nature (Ages 10-14): July 29-August 2, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm